Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cyber Stamping Sisters in Christ!

I came across this badge on Diane's blog (Diane's Designs). It was designed by Dini for those of us who know Christ as our Saviour and who enjoy stamping and blogging (I know there are a lot of us out there!). If you'd like the html code to add the badge to your own blog, just click on the badge on my sidebar and it will direct you to Dini's site.

One of my favourite verses has always been Romans 8:38 - 39:
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

What a powerful love God has for us. And "God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)

1 comment:

Lee said...

That really is a comforting scripture!!